Warm bamboo massage is a rejuvenating and penetrating massage that promotes good circulation and deep relaxation. Using various lengths and thickness of warm bamboo, Janine will roll, knead, and relax muscles using deep tissue movements and techniques. Muscles are gently stretched using the warm bamboo which helps to break up tissue adhesion (knots).
A full body warm bamboo massage lasts for approximately 60 minutes and is performed on a treatment couch. Towels are used throughout the treatment to ensure modesty. A back, neck and shoulder massage is also available and lasts approximately 30 minutes.
This treatment helps to:
- Relieve stress and tension
- Decrease muscle spasms and break up tissue adhesion’s
- Achieve a feeling of deep relaxation and contentment
- Release endorphins, the body’s feel good hormones (which can also provide pain relief)
- Increase energy levels
- Improve circulation
- Create a general sense of well-being
- Stimulate the immune system
Full body warm bamboo massage £40
(Allow 80 minutes for the initial treatment including consultation. The massage will last for 55-60 minutes)
Back neck and shoulder warm bamboo massage £23
(Allow 40 minutes for the initial treatment including consultation. The massage will last for 25-30 minutes)
If you would like to purchase treatment vouchers for a loved one or friend please click here
To book by telephone or email please follow this link for contact details.