Also known as Thermal Auricular Therapy, this ancient and highly effective treatment is well known to help to clear congestion in the ears, throat, nose and head regions, and encourage the release of tension and stress. Hopi, meaning peaceful, were a tribe of peaceful and spiritual medicine men who originally used the candles for purifying and spiritual cleansing. Ear candling will help to release compacted ear wax for the ear to expel naturally. The vapour from the candle will travel down the ear canal and massages the ear drum whilst decongesting the upper respiratory system.
We use genuine Hopi Ear Candles which are a premium quality, pesticide-free unbleached woven cotton with pure beeswax. They are free from paraffin and other synthetic ingredients. The candles are filtered to prevent any back-flow returning to the ear canal.
“K Grice (Telford) I’ve had several massage treatments at Light Harmony Holistic Therapies so far. I instantly felt comfortable as she was very professional and friendly. The treatments were excellent and I was amazed that the imbalances she found were exactly how I was feeling, I left feeling reinvigorated. I’m really enjoying the pampering and will be trying a hot stone massage next!!”
Following the ear candling, your skin will be cleansed with an organic cleanser and an aromatherapy facial massage will be performed to enhance the benefits of the ear candling and compliment and complete your treatment.
This really is a luxury ear candling treatment, with the best ingredients and products and prescription essential oils.
This treatment can:
- Help relieve sinus conditions including tinitus, compacted ear wax, glue ear, sinusitis, hayfever, catarrh and asthma, colds and flu, headaches, swimmers ear, flying and diving problems
- Help relieve symptoms of stress by restoring the body to a state of rest and repose
- Help relieve depression feelings by stimulation of endorphins (feel good hormones) and deeply relax
- Improve the texture of the skin, heal and treat skin problems
- Increase circulation to the cells bringing fresh nutrients and oxygen
- Rejuvenate the skin through cellular activity whilst releasing tense and contracted facial muscles
- Stimulate and soothe nerve endings and increase lymphatic flow aiding the removal of toxins
Hopi ear candling and aromatherapy facial massage £25
(Allow 40 minutes for the initial treatment including consultation. The treatment will last for approximately 30 minutes)
If you would like to purchase treatment vouchers for a loved one or friend please click here
To book by telephone or email please follow this link for contact details.